Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2021, 07:08 AM - 2 Likes   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
With the number of other demands on my time looming i will miss some days or as usual, be late posting. I have a big scanning project I need to finish for a memorial for my dad (and to pass on all the images to my sisters) and the usual stuff for work

02-08-2021, 07:13 AM - 4 Likes   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have shot some but my son has asked me to play D&D with him every night this past week. The few days I can are taking the time Iíd post and process. Iíll try to play catch-up but Iím prioritizing him.
02-08-2021, 05:32 PM   #33
Pentaxian At Large
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
I have shot some but my son has asked me to play D&D with him every night this past week.
Time well spent, enjoy it!

I've been trying out my Promaster Spectrum 7 XR28-200mm, especially as a walking around lens. I really don't know anything about this lens, but it seems to have been a top of the line model. I'm pretty pleased with it, considered I practically received it for free.

I've been wading through lots of old photos for culling and tagging. I'm also reliving the travel intensive year of 2019, so glad I was able to take numerous trips and see friends and family. Who knew that only a few months later we'd all be restricted in our movements and limited to Skype and such for contact?
02-09-2021, 12:28 AM - 1 Like   #34
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I have shot some but my son has asked me to play D&D with him every night this past week. The few days I can are taking the time Iíd post and process. Iíll try to play catch-up but Iím prioritizing him.

Yeah baby! :-D

What you playing/running?

(Our campaign is heading up nicely - and a player just did something last session that happens to play beautifully into a thing I worked out aaaages ago for his character, which is just about to come up. Totes happy.)

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2021 at 06:30 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Time well spent, enjoy it!

I've been trying out my Promaster Spectrum 7 XR28-200mm, especially as a walking around lens. I really don't know anything about this lens, but it seems to have been a top of the line model. I'm pretty pleased with it, considered I practically received it for free.

I've been wading through lots of old photos for culling and tagging. I'm also reliving the travel intensive year of 2019, so glad I was able to take numerous trips and see friends and family. Who knew that only a few months later we'd all be restricted in our movements and limited to Skype and such for contact?

Itís been super-weird alright. Weíve not been big travellers, so itís not so bad for us in that regard - but we missed our usual NZ trip, which was a pity

02-09-2021, 05:08 AM - 4 Likes   #35
Pentaxian

I'm going to pass on this month's challenge - work has become too busy recently. Thank you, everyone, for the kind feedback on my work; I hope to join again in some time.
Greetings from Poland,
Chris
02-09-2021, 05:49 AM - 1 Like   #36
Pentaxian At Large
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
but we missed our usual NZ trip, which was a pity
I had planned on going there as well, though for me it would be a first time. I worked with a bunch of Kiwis a few years ago and was hoping to be in NZ for ANZAC day, but this year won't allow. On the plus side, next year in April I should have saved a bit more money, and vacation time so I can visit longer and see more.
02-09-2021, 06:13 AM   #37
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
Yeah baby! :-D

What you playing/running?

(Our campaign is heading up nicely - and a player just did something last session that happens to play beautifully into a thing I worked out aaaages ago for his character, which is just about to come up. Totes happy.)
We just wrapped up the Typhoon Palace part of the Tortle Package.
02-09-2021, 06:34 AM   #38
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Chris_K Quote
I'm going to pass on this month's challenge - work has become too busy recently. Thank you, everyone, for the kind feedback on my work; I hope to join again in some time.
Greetings from Poland,
Chris
A shame as you've been producing some fantastic work this month, Krzysztof.
See you again soon!

02-09-2021, 08:16 AM - 4 Likes   #39
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
A shame as you've been producing some fantastic work this month, Krzysztof.
See you again soon!
Many thanks for your kind words. I'll be back
02-10-2021, 01:45 AM - 1 Like   #40
Pentaxian

We just wrapped up the Typhoon Palace part of the Tortle Package.

Iíve seen increasing mention of tortles lately. Iíve not read the package though, so I know little.

I was going to say weíre much more meat-and-potatoes ... but then realised the party includes a half-orc, an Aarakocra, and a home brewed faerie. So... yeah. Bring on the tortles
02-11-2021, 09:31 AM - 3 Likes   #41
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I've not been too consistent thanks to work etc but my daily shot for the 8th just hit explore
02-11-2021, 01:23 PM   #42
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
I've not been too consistent thanks to work etc but my daily shot for the 8th just hit explore
I'm not surprised, it's a beautiful shot.
02-16-2021, 08:53 AM - 1 Like   #43
Pentaxian

I'v been (learning) doing rigging for my 3D sculpt. intensive work, very interesting. Have to say that Blender is one hellouwa sofware to be used for free. Got my figure moving today. I'v taken pictures, but days are just flying with this new thing...so photos will be posted a bit late and mostly safety stuff. for couple of days atleast.
02-16-2021, 10:43 AM - 1 Like   #44
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

playing catchup today
02-17-2021, 06:40 AM - 1 Like   #45
Pentaxian

Missed a day! Got into bed last night, dawned on me that I'd not picked up the camera at all that day but couldn't stir myself enough to take a photo of something else in my house. Back on it this evening, I'm sure.