Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 74 Likes Search this Thread
02-18-2021, 12:39 AM   #46
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
Back on it this evening, I'm sure.
This was evidently a porky-pie. Yet again, frightfully busy throughout the day. Got into bed, knackered, only for it to dawn on me that I hadn't snapped anything.
I might not even get the opportunity tonight - got a lot to sort out with respect to a recent 'development' (don't panic, it's a good thing and I'm sure I'll let y'all know soon).

02-20-2021, 02:37 PM - 1 Like   #47
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Hey to all, I've let too much time pass without posting. Think I'll bow out for the remainder of the month and try to jump back in come March. Stay safe.
02-22-2021, 06:09 PM - 2 Likes   #48
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I really hadn't been making much time for photography, but while I was out hiking, I did feel a bit motivated to try some long exposures, albeit handheld, while in a very dark tunnel. Most of the shots were not too great, but they gave me some ideas to think about further.
02-24-2021, 02:36 AM - 2 Likes   #49
Pentaxian

Taking photos is, rather unfortunately, lower on my list of priorities than I'd like.
Hoping to remedy that soon (I've been loving the look of the rain on the roads nearby) but haven't taken many shots in the last few days.
Will post in the group when I do but otherwise, my apologies!

02-24-2021, 10:37 AM - 3 Likes   #50
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
Taking photos is, rather unfortunately, lower on my list of priorities than I'd like.
Hoping to remedy that soon (I've been loving the look of the rain on the roads nearby) but haven't taken many shots in the last few days.
Will post in the group when I do but otherwise, my apologies!
With all that is going on around us getting inspired to shoot and getting a result can be a challenge, if i didn't have to walk the dog daily I would have nothing except horrible selfies that shouldn't be inflicted on anyone ... and boy do i need a shave and a haircut

02-24-2021, 02:38 PM - 1 Like   #51
Pentaxian

Nice selfie eddy!

I’v taken photos, but last 2 days has been busy and so will be tomorrow. But then I’ll catch up.
02-24-2021, 08:39 PM - 2 Likes   #52
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Next month already... Daily in March 2021 - discussion thread - PentaxForums.com

FYI got the March round started and will sort the themes too if there is enough input, but going to continue my minimal/sporadic participation mode for now as needed... I've been weathering spine/disk/nerve/sciatica issues since October that have gotten progressively worse despite being bad enough to begin with! It's a full time focus/energy suck and while happy to have the phone cam option, it's usually out of necessity and has gotten to the point where even lifting my phone up to take pictures is often pain triggering. Haven't been able to bring myself to bother with sharing the uninspired phone cam shots I've managed this week and probably won't have a shot for tomorrow either, but will be getting one at least... Finally succumbing to a steroid injection to hopefully get my first true pain relief since this began last fall. Cheers!

02-25-2021, 02:42 AM - 1 Like   #53
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
Next month already... Daily in March 2021 - discussion thread - PentaxForums.com

FYI got the March round started and will sort the themes too if there is enough input, but going to continue my minimal/sporadic participation mode for now as needed... I've been weathering spine/disk/nerve/sciatica issues since October that have gotten progressively worse despite being bad enough to begin with! It's a full time focus/energy suck and while happy to have the phone cam option, it's usually out of necessity and has gotten to the point where even lifting my phone up to take pictures is often pain triggering. Haven't been able to bring myself to bother with sharing the uninspired phone cam shots I've managed this week and probably won't have a shot for tomorrow either, but will be getting one at least... Finally succumbing to a steroid injection to hopefully get my first true pain relief since this began last fall. Cheers!
Sciatica is pretty nasty. My dad suffered it for decades. He took Percocet for decades. They would not prescribe that now. It did allow him to golf until he was 92. He passed at 93 in October

Last edited by eddie1960; 02-26-2021 at 08:17 AM.
02-25-2021, 02:23 PM   #54
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks Todd. February was pretty quick...
02-25-2021, 03:08 PM   #55
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry to hear this. Wishing you pain free days in the near future.
02-25-2021, 06:12 PM   #56
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That is tough, I went to physical therapy for lower back and sciatic problems, there were days I could not stand up, and lying down was painful. Swift recovery to you.
02-26-2021, 02:44 AM   #57
Pentaxian

Daily in February 2021 - discussion thread

best wishes for some relief Todd

And thank you
02-26-2021, 11:29 PM   #58
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Joining others here Todd, sorry to hear about your health issues, and wish you a speedy recovery.
02-27-2021, 09:58 PM   #59
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I tossed a couple of images up for the 24th and tonight.
02-28-2021, 12:36 PM   #60
Pentaxian

Take care Todd! sure sounds nasty. Hope that it will get better.