Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 69 Likes Search this Thread
03-01-2021, 04:18 PM - 1 Like   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Oh no! I hope you don't need to wait too long.

EDIT: I just read your SIC post. Terrible event.
FWIW, I don't like neck straps, but I use a hand/wrist strap, it has saved my camera a time or two

I actually have a wrist strap - but it doesn’t have a connector that works for the KP. I think I’ll seek and find one that does

03-01-2021, 10:25 PM   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Tsuken Quote
I actually have a wrist strap - but it doesn’t have a connector that works for the KP. I think I’ll seek and find one that does
Just read about it too. Maaaan some people. They cannot be reasoned with.
Hope the repair is speedy and that you’re okay following what must’ve been a quite intimidating situation.
03-01-2021, 11:18 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As per my post in SIC, I’m mostly out until my KP is fixed. I’ll still be taking something crappy every day because stubborn, but whether I can drive myself to post it more than one place (my Blipfoto journal and here as well) I don’t honestly know.
Oh boy! Not so nice. Hope that you’ll get it back ASAP. A bit difficult to be wise afterward. My K-1 took a tumble too few yrs a go. Know the feeling..
03-02-2021, 07:00 AM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As per my post in SIC, I’m mostly out until my KP is fixed. I’ll still be taking something crappy every day because stubborn, but whether I can drive myself to post it more than one place (my Blipfoto journal and here as well) I don’t honestly know.
Really sorry to hear this. Glad you’re ok. Must have been a scary moment. Hope camera gets fixed quickly.

03-02-2021, 08:28 AM - 1 Like   #35
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I use the Peak Design clutch strap on my KP. With the toggle through one of the holes furthest from the strap it works ok with my small hands. I am awaiting delviery of a battery grip so will be interesting to see if it still fits.
My KP fell off my monopod the other day. fortunately I caught it before it fell in the canal (didn't have the wrist strap on - silly me).
03-02-2021, 11:17 AM - 2 Likes   #36
Veteran Member

i may end up missing a few days, I took blu to the Vet this AM he needs to go back Thursday and may need ligament surgery .. so my daily long dog walks are about to become a thing of the past for a couple of months. \
03-02-2021, 11:49 AM - 1 Like   #37
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
i may end up missing a few days, I took blu to the Vet this AM he needs to go back Thursday and may need ligament surgery .. so my daily long dog walks are about to become a thing of the past for a couple of months. \
unless you take him along in a wagon ...

03-02-2021, 05:47 PM - 1 Like   #38
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
unless you take him along in a wagon ...
i walked 14000 steps without him today. lotsnof shots to get to
03-02-2021, 07:11 PM   #39
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by stevejo Quote
I use the Peak Design clutch strap on my KP. With the toggle through one of the holes furthest from the strap it works ok with my small hands. I am awaiting delviery of a battery grip so will be interesting to see if it still fits.
My KP fell off my monopod the other day. fortunately I caught it before it fell in the canal (didn't have the wrist strap on - silly me).

Cheers - will check out that strap
03-02-2021, 08:11 PM   #40
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

i walked 14000 steps without him today. lotsnof shots to get to
Never the same with out your walking buddy. Here's to a speedy recovery.
03-02-2021, 10:15 PM   #41
Pentaxian

best wishes for him.
03-03-2021, 10:29 AM - 2 Likes   #42
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Themes are up

Saturday 6 = something Welsh, Dragon or Daffodil, aka Leeks or leaks (I'm lost, but have fun interpreting as you wish! lol)
Sunday 7 = spring/autumn
Saturday 13 = cars or trains
Sunday 14 = colourful
Saturday 20 = off center
Sunday 21 = horizon
Saturday 27 = twos company
Sunday 28 = things to wear
03-03-2021, 10:41 AM - 1 Like   #43
Veteran Member

best wishes for him.
Fingers Crossed , I get the news after tomorrow's appintment

QuoteOriginally posted by mattt Quote
Never the same with out your walking buddy. Here's to a speedy recovery.
No it sure isn't and even if he gets the surgery it will be some time before he can do the long walks. and under the stay at home order and lockdown still in place reality is he was my excuse to get out daily
03-03-2021, 11:58 AM   #44
Pentaxian

Fingers Crossed , I get the news after tomorrow's appintment

No it sure isn't and even if he gets the surgery it will be some time before he can do the long walks. and under the stay at home order and lockdown still in place reality is he was my excuse to get out daily
Wishing a smooth recovery if nothing else. My Daisy had a luxating patella operated on and trying to keep her still afterwards was a nightmare.
03-03-2021, 12:36 PM   #45
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
Wishing a smooth recovery if nothing else. My Daisy had a luxating patella operated on and trying to keep her still afterwards was a nightmare.
I am expecting blu to be difficult cattle dogs will work through pain, even now where he walks on three legs he tries to follow me out the door