Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 207 Likes Search this Thread
06-04-2021, 01:13 PM - 3 Likes   #61
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Chris_K Quote
I took a few photos when being out today but I'm not happy with either of them... And I've been messing around the house with a camera for the past half an hour but with no inspiration. The Sun is already gone so I think I'm gonna skip today.
Just post something you are not happy with. It will motivate you.

06-04-2021, 01:41 PM - 2 Likes   #62
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by iheiramo Quote
Take 3-5 things you can reach from your chair. Drop them on the floor. Stand directly over the pile and take a picture. Now set the camera down on the floor facing the pile and take another picture. One of those two pictures will be interesting enough to post.
06-04-2021, 03:34 PM - 1 Like   #63
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Take 3-5 things you can reach from your chair. Drop them on the floor. Stand directly over the pile and take a picture. Now set the camera down on the floor facing the pile and take another picture. One of those two pictures will be interesting enough to post.
Sounds like a great theme! However, not right now. I can only reach my laptop, cell phone, mouse, roku remote and a plant from my current spot in the house.
06-04-2021, 05:31 PM - 2 Likes   #64
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Riggomatic Quote
can only reach my laptop, cell phone, mouse, roku remote and a plant from my current spot in the house.
You must live in a much more orderly manner than I currently do. I need a dumpster, industrial shredder, and a blindfold so I will be able to dispose of the dross without having time to consider each item

06-04-2021, 07:36 PM - 1 Like   #65
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You must live in a much more orderly manner than I currently do. I need a dumpster, industrial shredder, and a blindfold so I will be able to dispose of the dross without having time to consider each item
luckily I was at the kitchen table when I saw your post, and not my desk.
06-04-2021, 11:34 PM - 1 Like   #66
Pentaxian

Thanks, guys, for motivation <beer>
06-05-2021, 02:10 AM - 5 Likes   #67
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Actually, this is a great idea for a theme day, we could just call it the Robgski method

---------- Post added 05-06-21 at 02:10 AM ----------

I do this every day

06-05-2021, 02:35 AM - 3 Likes   #68
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
I have shots for the 1st and 2nd, but I just can't get motivated to participate.

I think I'm over it. In fact, If I'm going to be honest with myself, I have been for many months. Does anyone want to take over my admin role in the Flickr group?
And here I am, wondering wether to skip after just three successive months. I did notice that I have less time or energy for other photographic ideas or projects. But altogether, I do get out more often, read up on a lot of things that I would otherwise never think about and have created some images that I'm happy with, mainly because their subject is very different from my usual ones. I cannot see myself doing that for years though.

So congrats to that long interesting journey with the SICs, I hope you'll enjoy whatever you will do instead.
06-05-2021, 06:35 AM - 5 Likes   #69
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I took a few photos when being out today but I'm not happy with either of them... And I've been messing around the house with a camera for the past half an hour but with no inspiration. The Sun is already gone so I think I'm gonna skip today.
It happens. I used to beat myself up over it but there are more important things in life than worrying about missing a Single In day.
06-05-2021, 01:10 PM   #70
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

motivation <beer>
The source of much motivation and inspiration, Na Zdrowie!
06-05-2021, 01:40 PM   #71
Pentaxian

The source of much motivation and inspiration, Na Zdrowie!
Dziękuję!! :-)
06-06-2021, 01:58 PM - 1 Like   #72
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Exciting finals in ice hockey world champs. Could've gone either way. Congratulations to Canada for the win.
06-06-2021, 04:23 PM   #73
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote
we could just call it the Robgski method
Maybe it will be a theme next month ?

I had a great time hiking today, I'm not sure if I was able to capture what I saw in the way I saw it, but I enjoyed trying.
06-10-2021, 01:23 PM   #74
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Awfully quiet in here. So what's up? UEFA EURO 2020 starts tomorrow like my holiday. Yeah, I know; Again! It really wasn't my idea. After three and half weeks in work I'm off again due to lack of work. With little lack my holiday is followed by layoff. Whole summer off work wuold suit me just fine. Summer of windsurfing and photography doesn't sound bad at all
06-10-2021, 02:21 PM - 1 Like   #75
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Awfully quiet in here. So what's up? UEFA EURO 2020 starts tomorrow like my holiday. Yeah, I know; Again! It really wasn't my idea. After three and half weeks in work I'm off again due to lack of work. With little lack my holiday is followed by layoff. Whole summer off work wuold suit me just fine. Summer of windsurfing and photography doesn't sound bad at all
I was reading crazy conspiracy theories. Did you know, Finland doesn't exist! Its actually a body of water in the baltic. Ismo, according to the theory, either lives in Estonia, Russia or sweden! The concept of Finland was created by the Russians and Japanese so they can Fish where Finland is said to be, without having to adhere to quotas! Clearly some people need to be more careful about the types of mushrooms they eat!