Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 207 Likes Search this Thread
06-02-2021, 12:39 AM - 1 Like   #46
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have shots for the 1st and 2nd, but I just can't get motivated to participate.

I think I'm over it. In fact, If I'm going to be honest with myself, I have been for many months. Does anyone want to take over my admin role in the Flickr group?

06-02-2021, 03:50 AM - 2 Likes   #47
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
I have shots for the 1st and 2nd, but I just can't get motivated to participate.

I think I'm over it. In fact, If I'm going to be honest with myself, I have been for many months. Does anyone want to take over my admin role in the Flickr group?

I'm sorry to read this - I hope someday that motivation comes back to you....

Mercury in Retrograde?

I'd be happy to help in the flickr group as an admin...
06-02-2021, 04:25 AM - 1 Like   #48
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
I'd be happy to help in the flickr group as an admin...
Thanks Dave. Done!
06-02-2021, 04:38 AM - 1 Like   #49
Unoriginal Poster
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums

Have a good brake. There are a lot of photo clubs on PF that take less commitment, but still offer company and purpose to shoot occasionally. And welcome back when you feel like it

BTW: Knife is somewhere in the border. Waiting to hear about customs. After that is cleared it should arrive swiftly.

06-02-2021, 04:39 AM - 2 Likes   #50
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery

We’ll be the poorer for it - but hopefully you’ll feel richer for shedding the feeling of “should”. 8)
06-02-2021, 05:01 AM - 4 Likes   #51
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, I am really saddened by this the five pillars of sic (You, Ismo, Pepperberry, Tsuken & minimonster) have become four. Hopefully the allure of your K3iii and something fascinating will mean this is just au revoir. We will keep your seat warm and the whoopee cushion inflated, ready for your hopeful return
06-02-2021, 06:49 PM - 2 Likes   #52

We will miss your enthusiasm and the generous time you spent commenting on our efforts. Hope to see you back sometime in the future, even if it's just to drop in occasionally.

06-03-2021, 04:43 AM - 1 Like   #53
Loyal Site Supporter

I hear you, enjoy the new camera, playing with fire and life in general, see you back at some point ( you know you will )
06-03-2021, 11:33 AM - 1 Like   #54
Pentaxian

Take a good rest, recharge whatever needs to be recharged, and hopefully see you soon!
06-03-2021, 03:05 PM   #55
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Sorry to hear this. I hope to see you around again
06-03-2021, 06:52 PM - 1 Like   #56
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster

You will be missed. Best wishes as you recharge and find new passion.
06-03-2021, 10:14 PM - 1 Like   #57
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Enjoy your other hobbies You'll be missed.
06-04-2021, 02:40 AM - 1 Like   #58
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thanks for all you've done for the group, hope to see you back!
06-04-2021, 03:47 AM - 1 Like   #59
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I think I'm over it.
I can certainly understand the feeling. When a hobby becomes a demanding chore, it's time to take a break.
It's not only my schedule keeping me from having much time for pictures, I also have little desire to try to squeeze that time in.
In my case, the best thing is to take care of all the non-photography demands for a month or two, and come back to it when I really have time and energy to devote to it.
06-04-2021, 11:18 AM - 1 Like   #60
Pentaxian

I took a few photos when being out today but I'm not happy with either of them... And I've been messing around the house with a camera for the past half an hour but with no inspiration. The Sun is already gone so I think I'm gonna skip today.