Entry #4 215.38%
Entry #5 323.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2021, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Something Special About that Lens - Round 4 - 40-49 mm - voting time

Thanks to all who participated. I hope this contest has made you think about some of your (perhaps less often used) lenses in a different light. Please feel free to message me with any feedback you have.

Without any further ado, here are the entries to vote on. Please remember that voting should reflect not just an interesting image, but one that shows off the special characteristics of the lens.

Some interesting comparisons between zooms and fixed focal lengths, 645 and DSLR images, and similar scenes using different formats.

*** Following last month's tie and Adam's suggestion of needing a tie breaker, I have ranked the images myself before all the votes are cast, and will cast a tie breaking vote if this becomes necessary ***

Voting ends June 27.

#1 A lens that is incredible and massive. Razor sharp all over the frame, silent and rapid AF and stunning colour rendition.

#2 A lens that is incredibly sharp and has fantastic contrast when shooting in black and white, and great for street style shooting as the focus is really fast and its incredibly small so people don’t get freaked out that you are taking photos.

#3 An ideal lens for the golden hour on the ocean as it renders those colors extremely well.

#4 One my favorite lenses; tack sharp and nice warm colors. Outstanding for Golden Hour shots.

#5 .A lens that has the limited properties, but it is a sharper lens than my 15. The lens is fun to use because it just gets results, limited by only my abilities.

Last edited by MSL; 06-14-2021 at 09:19 AM. Reason: note about tie breaker
06-27-2021, 06:51 AM - 1 Like   #2
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
A lot less promotion of this round, and as a result a lot fewer votes

Just a few more hours to go before this poll closes.