Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 62 Likes Search this Thread
01-22-2022, 04:28 PM - 2 Likes   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Sorry, I wasn't posting, but I was getting a shot everyday.
Have caught up with posting. Will try to comment soon or like ot both : )
It is cold here in the USA, northeast. Hope everyone is staying warm or cool depending on your global hemisphere!

01-23-2022, 11:07 AM - 2 Likes   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yesterday I did get out for a short hike near a river and reservoir and then a visit to my local park. Good to get out, though I should have hiked a bit earlier as I lost the light behind the hills and so missed a few good shots. At the park however, my luck was much as I found myself in the midst of almost a dozen bluebirds! They were very active, but also sat long enough for me to take a few pix with the F 100-300. I think I will return with there in another sunny day with my Kmount 300mm and 2x convertor, and my mirror 500mm, and some mealworms, maybe I can make some friends and get some closer pix.
01-27-2022, 11:48 AM - 1 Like   #33
Pentaxian

Yeah! Going to perform at the other side of Finland during weekend, so might be some delay with images and comments…good to get back on the road thou..
01-27-2022, 02:07 PM - 1 Like   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The February thread is up.

Daily in February 2022 - PentaxForums.com

01-27-2022, 02:16 PM   #35
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by minimonster Quote
awesome!!!!!
01-28-2022, 12:58 PM - 3 Likes   #36
Pentaxian

Not going to make it to more details, but I had several bags with me at the theater and after performance I went back to hotel. i forgot one of the bags, and will get it back tomorrow. So, one important cable was in that bag as well as some other good things...like toothbrush...like I said, not going to get in to the details. This means, I have photo of the hotel room(timetravel), and it is not that interesting, and I can't post it today, so that is it for now. it was loooong day and loong night before that. so See you tomorrow!
01-29-2022, 08:20 AM - 2 Likes   #37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've put on a pot Joe and am playing catch-up this Saturday morning. I've been getting a shot - not the best, but shot, every day.

02-03-2022, 06:29 AM - 1 Like   #38
Pentaxian

For Cindy, my method of using a filter with a pinhole.
So its made up of a bodycap for the Sony E mount, then attached to that simply using tape is the threaded part of a collapsible rubber hood (a 58mm version of one of these things ). Few quick and dirty pictures to show you the idea.
The metal pinhole simply gets taped to the middle section over the hole. Its rough and ready but gets the job done.

Name:  IMG_20220203_123953.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  138.7 KB

Attachment 563605

Hope this is enough to give you the general idea and allows you to sort something out for yourself.

I have gone a step further in mine when I realised by removing the middle section and placing it further back closer to the sensor I could get roughly an 11mm focal length, I have just recently modified that a bit to allow to me to move that about at will. There is foam glued to the edge of the hole and the centre section is simply a tight friction fit inside.
02-03-2022, 05:11 PM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by graeme83 Quote
For Cindy, my method of using a filter with a pinhole.
So its made up of a bodycap for the Sony E mount, then attached to that simply using tape is the threaded part of a collapsible rubber hood (a 58mm version of one of these things ). Few quick and dirty pictures to show you the idea.
The metal pinhole simply gets taped to the middle section over the hole. Its rough and ready but gets the job done.

Attachment 563604

Attachment 563605

Hope this is enough to give you the general idea and allows you to sort something out for yourself.

I have gone a step further in mine when I realised by removing the middle section and placing it further back closer to the sensor I could get roughly an 11mm focal length, I have just recently modified that a bit to allow to me to move that about at will. There is foam glued to the edge of the hole and the centre section is simply a tight friction fit inside.
Thanks! I'll be trying to make this.