Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 41 Likes Search this Thread
01-29-2023, 06:48 PM - 2 Likes   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Valentines, love, hearts
The number 28 for the days in this shortest month, numbers 4 and 7 could be themes as well
Though it is not Leap Year, the subject of Leap or Jump could be a theme.
Ash, carnival, , Fat, Tuesday, could be themes as well.

01-31-2023, 02:20 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
My participation lately has been … well, not.

I will keep shooting every day, but it seems wrong to say I’m in a group and then not do much more than link (eventually) to (some of) my pics.

I’ll keep thinking.
01-31-2023, 02:23 AM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I understand how you feel. I have little time to give to photography right now. I really miss having the ability to make an image.
01-31-2023, 05:23 PM - 1 Like   #19

Photos: Albums
I'll be rolling along for another month - OCOLOY (mostly)

01-31-2023, 05:37 PM - 1 Like   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Haha, I changed my mind. I'm in for February. I'm sure I can fit in some time for it around packing and moving.
02-01-2023, 03:16 AM - 2 Likes   #21
Pentaxian

I'm in after a hiatus. Looking forward to trying out a new (to me) lens on the Fuji X-E2...
02-03-2023, 02:01 AM - 3 Likes   #22
Pentaxian

Off to a fabulous start, having taken and uploaded photos to Flickr but not posting them in the relevant Daily In threads...
I'll get on that later.

02-04-2023, 02:27 AM - 2 Likes   #23
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Benz3ne Quote
Off to a fabulous start, having taken and uploaded photos to Flickr but not posting them in the relevant Daily In threads...
I'll get on that later.

Sounds like me last month(s) … (at least after the first few days)
02-04-2023, 11:12 AM - 2 Likes   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Sorry this is late, but some themes:
Sunday 5th Plants
Sunday 12th High key
Tuesday 14th Hearts
Sunday 19th 4 or 7 or both
Sunday 26th Leaping or jumping
02-05-2023, 02:47 PM   #25
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Pulled the trigger on a used DFA 24-70mm f2.8 WR. It will replace my FA 24-90 IFAL. The question is, will I wnat to retain the DFA 28-105 for the K-1? I think I might, but only time will tell.
02-06-2023, 02:35 AM - 4 Likes   #26
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bit late to say I am in you probably already guessed that

The passing of my Bailey has had one significant positive. Last year he was old, very old and we really didn't cover much ground. Our focus was on keeping him well and we did a good job as he was wagging to the end. Once he left us I knew I would need to walk more or I would turn into the Michelin man. Most days I have been out, doing the miles and revisiting places we use to go to. Because of the significant increase in variety I am enjoying shooting a lot more, which in turn is making me a generally happier person. There will still be safeties, there will always be safeties lol but hopefully there will be more planned stuff too. I am trying different styles, as you will see from my main image yesterday. That was a cinematic preset. Goodness knows what today's shots will bring. OK, the sun is out, time for me and Bailey my spiritual guide to go walkies.

Did I say I was in for the month?
02-06-2023, 04:50 AM - 1 Like   #27
amateur dirt farmer
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cerebum Quote

The passing of my Bailey has had one significant positive. Last year he was old, very old and we really didn't cover much ground. Our focus was on keeping him well and we did a good job as he was wagging to the end. Once he left us I knew I would need to walk more or I would turn into the Michelin man. Most days I have been out, doing the miles and revisiting places we use to go to. Because of the significant increase in variety I am enjoying shooting a lot more, which in turn is making me a generally happier person. There will still be safeties, there will always be safeties lol but hopefully there will be more planned stuff too. I am trying different styles, as you will see from my main image yesterday. That was a cinematic preset. Goodness knows what today's shots will bring. OK, the sun is out, time for me and Bailey my spiritual guide to go walkies.

good to have you with us....

(:
02-06-2023, 11:21 PM   #28
Pentaxian

:-)

Nice to see, Peter. It’s terribly hard but it sounds like you’re doing it really well. 8)

And always good to see your photography
02-07-2023, 02:48 AM   #29
Pentaxian

Sounds like you're taking the correct, positive approach to your difficult time, Peter.
Looking forward to seeing all of your shots this month.
02-07-2023, 03:03 AM - 1 Like   #30
Pentaxian

Caught up posting the last few days, will catch up commenting shortly.