Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
mer

Bicycles are cool ... but electric bicycles are WAY cooler...

my full suspension with rear motor , managing 35-40km/h just on throttle yay

03-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #32
edl
Veteran Member

City bikes in Tokyo:

My current ride (excuse the crappy picture, I need to update it):

03-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A photo of my old bike taken with my old camera (non-pentax) on a 5-day tour of the finger lakes area of new york state. What you see on the bike and the backpack is all my luggage for all 5 days.

I'll have to get around to taking a few nice shots of my new bike with my new camera (K20D) and post them here. First real ride of the season yesterday, 55 hilly, windy miles with subway halfway through.
03-26-2009, 07:17 AM   #34
Veteran Member

Original Poster
mer, on such to the fairy-tale, from a mountain, it is possible a 100 km/ch to press out ! An accumulator on a luggage rack change on a tank and all will turn out!
edl, is it a rental of bicycles in Tokyo? They have glamur colors
er1kksen, very beautiful picture. It calls in a road. I translated correctly? - did you yesterday pass on a new bicycle, first time in this season, and at once 55 miles? How do you feel today? What distance did you pass for five days in a previous trip, you took pictures? How many do you ride in the season of kilometres, how many years you in a saddle?

03-26-2009, 07:47 AM   #35

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by RichardS Quote
I've looked at this photo a few times now. I really liked it (as a photo) the first time I saw it and it's growing on me. I've had encounters with fluffy little monsters that want to bite my ankles, a Rhodesian Ridgeback that must have mistaken me for a lion (it launched itself at my head), but I've never seen a dog carrying the spares. It's great

Richard.
Thanks, Moab UT is a special place, and a mecca for mountain biking. The slickrock is really fun to ride on. Yeah I have backpacks for my dogs, so they may bring extra water (and sometimes wine).

Wade
03-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #36
edl
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by drmartin Quote
mer, on such to the fairy-tale, from a mountain, it is possible a 100 km/ch to press out ! An accumulator on a luggage rack change on a tank and all will turn out!
er1kksen, very beautiful picture. It calls in a road. I translated correctly? - did you yesterday pass on a new bicycle, first time in this season, and at once 55 miles? How do you feel today? What distance did you pass for five days in a previous trip, you took pictures? How many do you ride in the season of kilometres, how many years you in a saddle?
Hey drmartin, these were actually California type beach cruisers for sale in Tokyo. So many people in Tokyo ride bikes in all kinds of weather, it's amazing. Their city bikes are very usable, with fenders, lights, and baskets - and they only cost about $200 USD. We need to get some bikes like that here.

As for me, I'm a recreational rider. Mostly road bikes. Biggest mile days for me were:

One day - 120 miles
One week - 565 miles

I average about 3,500-4,000 miles per year. I love riding, it's the best.

03-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #37
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by drmartin Quote
It's not my first time on the new bicycle, I got it last september, but it is the first long ride I've taken this season. I was a little sore after all those hills, but I'm fully recovered already. On the previous trip I went 322 miles in 5 days.

I really don't know how many miles or kilometers I ride every season or year. I'll be getting a bike-computer on my new bike soon so I should be able to know after this year. I've only been riding seriously since last year. I was dating a girl who lived 15 miles away uphill and the only way for me to go see her was by bike, so I got used to riding, and even after I was no longer dating her I found that I was practically addicted to the riding.
03-27-2009, 06:25 AM   #38
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Wow, you go much!

03-27-2009, 07:13 AM   #39
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I wish to show you photos which have casually made last year. I have bought К- 100 super + 20-35/4АL, left shop and have seen this championship. I in a life removed for the first time the reporting. I ask not to judge strictly

13. champion

I have sweated when did this work and have sweated when sent on a site of a photo with slow the Internet

Last edited by drmartin; 03-27-2009 at 07:45 AM.
03-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #40
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I wanted to catch the emotions of people during motion. I turned back, did a picture and... my wheel got in pit. I did falling forward. Since I do not take off during motion and ride in a helmet

Is it probably needed it was to take off emotions on the persons of people after my falling again?
03-29-2009, 10:02 AM   #41
Veteran Member

Original Poster

This picture I named "Overcome!" This fellow works wonder on the bicycle. On a sandwich-board it is written after a fellow -OVERCOME!
03-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #42
Pentaxian

That's one very flat-looking rear tire.
03-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #43
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, there are many great bike shots in this thread!! Good work all of you! It is not my thing so much (although I have bikes in the background of some of my pictures ), but you started a good thread drmartin!
03-29-2009, 11:21 PM   #44
edl
Veteran Member

Here is a few of my favorite race shots:

03-30-2009, 06:14 AM   #45
Veteran Member

Original Poster
er1kksen, I looked after his jumps pair of hours, but I did not understand so, how he jumps on a wall which higher than it.

Rense, that I saw on your photos surprised me. Such amount of bicycles is in Netherlands - it is perfect. I want that we, Russians, took a good example from you and gave up the stinking machines! I ask you, if you will have possibility, rotin to us Netherlands, way of life, which is related to the bicycle. Thank you

edl, it is excellent moments! I like as you succeeded to rotin speed and spirit of competition. Splendidly!