Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 884 Likes Search this Thread
03-21-2009, 02:15 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dedicated to the lovers of bicycles

So it happened that in age forty years I and my family straddled bicycles, since we do not part with them . Last year I organized the club of lovers of bicycles "Sorokovnik", and I in surprise discovered that many people do it also. I suggest in this branch to show pictures in any case related to the bicycle. I think it interestingly. There is a forum in my town, where we communicate. Please write, share the impressions, it is possible in English.: Велоклуб "Сороковник" - Talks on Mark-ITT "Sorokovnik"- club of free people
Thank you who will answer all. I think very interestingly to see on pictures as people in different countries like to go for a drive on a bicycle and will rotin the life to us

03-21-2009, 04:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Angel

portrait of Angel with the broken wing

birth of love
03-21-2009, 04:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Quite interesting shots here. A healthy exercise to participate together as a family.

Where did the broken wing go?
03-21-2009, 04:23 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
In Australia this hour probably samyoe good time for bicycle walks? Is it popular?

03-21-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
Millionth Poster!
Site Supporter

Looks like your biking club has a lot of fun. Of course many biking clubs here in New York (I am not part of any club though) Too busy chasing after my children and their sports.
Lots of great photos on your biking forum, your country is beautiful.
03-21-2009, 04:41 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
О, thank you for warm words!
03-21-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice series and a great life long habbit for sure - I don't get the broken wing comment either ?

03-21-2009, 05:08 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
For him after the back, protecting is hooked from sparks above a wheel from a bicycle. Covered = protecting from sparks above a wheel. it is a play on words . If I got it right a question. And can not I translate that it - long habbit ?
03-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Whoa, GT bikes!!!
03-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #10
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Looks like some fun mountain biking there! Thanks for sharing.

Steve

(I will have to try and dig up some biking pictures. The K10D is a little bulky for the bike, but I have a bunch of P&S shots somewhere...)
03-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #11

QuoteOriginally posted by drmartin Quote
For him after the back, protecting is hooked from sparks above a wheel from a bicycle. Covered = protecting from sparks above a wheel. it is a play on words . If I got it right a question. And can not I translate that it - long habbit ?
I think it's a 'fender' that is on his back...."protecting from [rocks] above the wheel." The translation is fine, we just have to think more figuratively. Anyway I love bikes too, so I'll add this to the thread:

Moab with Max

03-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
Veteran Member

Here's a project of mine (now in parts and waiting paint).

Yep, that "wing" is a "SKS Shockboard" fender designed for suspension forks. I sell this stuff for a living.
03-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by drmartin Quote
In Australia this hour probably samyoe good time for bicycle walks? Is it popular?
Very popular. We have organised bicycle tours all over the place. This is one of the most popular: Around the Bay in a Day® 2009 Sunday 18 October - Bicycle Victoria Go for a 210km ride with 16,000 of your closest friends

I haven't done it since I bought my 200D last year, but this is an earlier snapshot. Nobody I know, but I was amused by the passenger

View Picture EXIF
Name:  RTB2005Dog.jpg
Views: 3846
Size:  78.9 KB

Richard.
03-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #14
Veteran Member

Here are some bike pics--none of these bikes are mine, but they somehow make their way into my viewfinder.

Since the weather has gotten warmer, I've been making a point to get out and ride my bike more.

Heather
03-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I was quite tangled with an auto - translation It on a photo man which does not break fire-screens, it is my friend, cardio surgeon

ThorThum, beautiful landscape! And I and my wife surprised: a dog carries the things of bicyclist, it is well thought of! They will not suffer from obesity!
ovim, on this photo designer work and it very likes to my wife!
RichardS, my family is pleasantly surprised that so many people in Australia love bicycle rounds. And a doggy in a trailer delighted us! We such did not yet see!!
hwblanks, it interestingly! Such design of bicycles for us is not present! And this pink panther must stand on a pedestal, as a monument!

Last edited by drmartin; 03-21-2009 at 10:00 PM.