Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Diversity.

I was going over my flickr portfolio and I started chuckling to myself.

It is my job to capture emotions on a shoot. For jobs, I don't really do landscapes or architecture or product; I'm mainly focused on emotion.

So as I was going through the stuff, I was saw a bride almost in tears as her new husband slipped the ring over her finger AWWWWW. The look on her face conveyed a very strong emotion. Then there was the Bar Mitzvah with the wild kids having a GREAT time!!!! Big smiles and jumps and a whole lot of fun. Then there was the engagement photos where the couple is relaxing and frolicking and whatnot AAAHHHHH.

Ha. So I'm going through the stuff and then there is the concert:

So I thought wow, this concert stuff is intense. We as photographers shoot really just EVERYTHING.

Why dont we post a couple of pictures each showing a very DIVERSE range of captures.

I'll start!

ROCK AND ROLL

Aww cute puppy and owner portrait

Woohoo!!!

Awwwww

I think thats good!

I would really like to see your guys' stuff!! I have noticed that since becoming a photographer I am really a lot more sensitive to emotion, what it means and how it affects me. I believe photography has really improved my life and I hope to return the favor by preserving really awesome memories for people.

Mitch

07-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

interesting set of captures... probably better served putting it here
Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories - PentaxForums.com
07-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
OK

Mod please move?

8)