Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Alphabet Game

English Alphabet that is... A, B, C, etc, Z, A, B, C..... For those who failed the field sobriety test on the TV show COPS, there are 26 letters in the alphabet.

Post a photo where the subject begins with the letter of the alphabet next in order. For example A=Automobile (but the first responder can start with A). The submission should be the subject depicting the letter, not the name of the photo. Just keep it going (I hope) cycling through the Alphabet as many times as we can. Try to stay away from being Generic.. Even though I used Automobile as an example for A, I would instead post This photo under C, for Corvette.

I have only one posting rule for this.. Please Post only ONE photo (or set of the same subject), Put them ALL in the same post (you know who you are), and only make one post at a time. In other words, if you choose to post the "N" photo, post only once, do not also post an "O" photo following it. Let someone else do it.

The photo can be taken at any time, with any camera. If you wish to participate and don't have a suitable photo, shut the computer off and go take one (there's a novel idea ). If you need inspiration for an idea, open a dictionary and point to a word in the letter group of your choice, then go find the photo (please no pictures of words in the dictionary).

This is not a contest and will not be judged. Comments on individual photos are welcome but don't loose sight of the spirit of the game.

Anyone want to play??

04-26-2010, 12:36 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Sure, why not?!..:P
Beatle of Colorado or..Bug..lol
Closed Thread