Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
@ bdery...thanks for the welcome.

@ Ira, ...mind telling me what's LBA means? sorry about this silly question but being in Canada for only 2 years I still don't know much about terminology, still working on my english...hehehehehe

@ mickey...been married for 27 years to a beautiful, loving and gorgeous wife who is very supportive in everything I do...I couldn't ask for more man. I know she will even push me to have more equipment provided she will be my signature model...nyahahaha...

05-28-2010, 06:34 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
New development guys ..I just gave my Pentax K-x to my daughter for her 17th Birthday and she was so happy with a lot of crying and sobbing hehehehe.....now I was left with nothing ...so yesterday I bought me a Pentax K7 and I'm loving it. I'm scouting for a 50-300 lens...any form of recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
guys, newbie from canada, pentax