Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-22-2010, 03:06 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Long time pentaxian, first time poster

Well, kinda, I actually praised the Super Program/ Program A in another thread just a bit ago...

Anyway, Hi. I'm in "California's Great Central Valley." As a kid I always lusted after my dad's K1000; unfortunately it belongs to me now.

After using Canon S series digicams for the last few years, lucked into a killer deal($15) on a Super Program and 2 lenses last year that got Pentax back on my mind in a big way. Picked up a K7 for work(small town monthly newspaper) and play(3yo boy and a girl on the way) a couple of weeks ago and am putting it through the paces.

Found this site and now I'm here. Hopefully I'll learn some stuff and may even possibly be able to help.

That's about it.

05-22-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new camera.
05-22-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
G'day and welcome to PF.