Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
New PENTAX SLR

Now don't get too excited about the little details just yet.

I am a fairly high volume sales person of Pentax gear at a Camera Store in Canada, but I do know the staff of Pentax well enough on a first name basis. I also buy factory direct for all my personal gear. (to validate my rumors)

I asked today when I should sell my K7 off, the answer was that I would want their newest toy in October. Just around Photokina, but in time for Xmas. No more details were mentioned, but it wasn't the 645 because we were already speaking of that earlier in the conversation.

To me this tells us that the K7 will become a mid-level model and a higher level cam is on its way. So far I havent been mislead by the hints that my "friends" give me. They hooked me up on both the K20 and K7 previously.

06-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Veteran Member

oh now you cant just do that. if you know something you should post it on the rumor page
06-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #3
Inactive Account

a higher level camera might be full frame?
06-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome in & good luck with your rumour Rutter.