Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2010, 05:00 AM   #1

Hello from North Wales

I thought it was about time to introduce myself, especially as I have a technical question.
I have just started to buy manual Pentax lenses for my Samsung GX10.
So far I have acquired a 50mm F1.7 A series, a 75-150 F4 M series, and just yesterday I took delivery of a 300mm Tele-Takumar F6.3 in absolutely like new condition.
My question is regarding the 2nd hand M42 adapter which was delivered this morning. It does not lock onto the body and easily becomes detached. The adapter is of the type that allows infinity focus, I'm not certain if it's a genuine Pentax adapter. The locking pin of the body is on the front face of the mounting flange and the adapter is flush with the mounting flange.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

06-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #2

Original Poster
Just discovered that the locking clip is missing from the adapter.
06-30-2010, 06:25 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I can't help you with your problem, but I may suggest posting your dilemma in the lens or DSLR discussion forum.

All the best & welcome in.