Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2007, 10:05 AM   #1

New to the forums

Hey guys!

my name is mark and i have a k100d...i've had my k100 for a over a year now but have been into photography for long before that taking pictures with disposable cameras and then later on moving up to digital p&s's until i could save up enough money to buy an slr...after a great deal of research i finally settled on the pentax ist but then changed my mind when they released the k100d and fell in love with it. i had thought of selling i for a sigma but then felt horrible for even thinking such a thing...now im looking at adding a k10 to my arsenal but i might wait til this fall to see what else pentax may have in store...if they dont delay anything...

well a lil more about me, i love photography and i am going to college for marketing and minoring in photography and graphic design. i love to shoot anything i can when i have the chance, but i focus most of my photography on cars, sports, and product/macro photography. you can view my work here http://www.flickr.com/soopahtoe im always looking to improve so comments and criticism are gladly welcomed...i look forward to spending much time on the forums here and learning a lot!

-mark

08-13-2007, 01:31 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and we all look forward to seeing some of your stuff posted here!