Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from western New York

I have just joined Pentax Forums to learn more about the K-7 and future Pentax DSLRs and optics. I am a writer and technology reviewer who spent many years on staff at Home - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News.

07-23-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, hope you find the answers in here.
07-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by wwfnk Quote
I have just joined Pentax Forums to learn more about the K-7 and future Pentax DSLRs and optics. I am a writer and technology reviewer who spent many years on staff at Home - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News.
You should use your background to get your hands on some new Pentax gear to preview for us before Photokina! :P

Welcome to the forums.
07-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Contacts Getting Rusty

QuoteOriginally posted by PrimeObjectif Quote
You should use your background to get your hands on some new Pentax gear to preview for us before Photokina! :P

Welcome to the forums.
I have worked with several of the marketing people in CO, and I attended the last couple of PMA shows and the last Photokina. However, I am not actively writing about photo technology right now, as I was in the past, so my contacts aren't so up to date any more. If I run across any hot news I'll try to share here because I am not under any NDA contracts right now.