Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings

Hey all. I am new to these forums (obviously) and new to 35mm photography. I recently (finally) acquired my father's Pentax Spotmatic SPII that he used in college and am really excited to get into photography.

Besides the camera on my Blackberry, this is my only camera at the moment. I got it with three lenses, a standard, a wide-angle, and a telephoto lens.

I look forward to learning as much as I can from these forums and maybe I will get good enough to warrant sharing photos.

07-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Welcome! We're looking forward to your photos. If you ahve any questions, just ask - there is a lot of knowledge to tap into amongst the forum members.
07-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums, sounds like you've got a flying start with the equipment, enjoy your photography.
07-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome. When I get home from work today, I will take a picture of the camera and the lenses. Once I get a little extra cash, I will start the hunt for a compatible flash.

07-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome here. Hope you enjoy film shooting.
Have a look through the film SLR subsection of this forum for posts relevant to you at this stage.