Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Florida

Hi. I'm Jenn from Orlando and finally joined this site after lurking for awhile. I concider myself a novice but I am totally enjoying this photography journey and every learning step that I take. I grew up in a Pentax house so it was only natural that my first DSLR worth investing lenses with would be a Pentax. I own the k-x and LOVE it!

There is some amazing talent here. I hope one day I will be excited with a picture enough to post here. Right now my Holy Grail if you will is to capture the cotton candy effect with flowing water. Gotta start somewhere right?

07-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, better to go buy some real candy floss, put it near the water, easy to photograph and then as a bonus you can eat the stuff.

Once again welcome, enjoy the forum.
07-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #3
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey, Jenn!

In Orlando, with all the entertainment parks, there's no shortage of places to find those water shots.

We're due for our twice-a-year trip there again in September. It has to be brutally hot there right now, huh?
07-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #4
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
And make sure you join the Florida Pentaxian Group:

PentaxForums.com - Florida Pentaxians