Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-31-2010, 09:26 AM   #1

San Francisco Pentaxian!

Hi,

I'm new to forums in general but happy to see this community. I love my k20 and my prime lenses. I've always loved Pentax cameras and continue to do so.

The more I study about photography in general the more questions I have about the basics, exposure, histograms, post processing and color management. Recently it is an obsession that I learn all that I can. Has anyone been there?

Looking forward to searching the posts to answer my questions, and posting a few questions of my own. I have no doubt there is plenty of knowledge out there for me to soak in.

Thanks.
Sarina

07-31-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, don't get too wrapped up in the technical side of things, make sure that you still enjoy your photography.
08-03-2010, 09:48 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome from someone just 40min south of you. Be sure to check out the lens review section. Very helpful when considering new lenses.