Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
BY way of Intro--fairly new K-x'er

Hello all.

I have been enjoying my Pentax K-x since Christmas 2009 (my first SLR of any kind), and at half a years' end...I must say that it's been very fun, so far.

Coming from a point-and-shoot background (read all auto focus-auto everything), things are a bit different by choice on the K-x, and being the sort that likes to dive in with both feet-no looking...my first lens purchase was a K 135mm f/3.5--6 months later, let's just say that I've accumulated a few more manual beauties.

It occurs to me that some reading here may recognize themselves on this account. It is an addiction once you shoot manual.

As my moniker may suggest--I gravitate towards the macro (and micro) side of shooting.

Cheers, W.

08-06-2010, 11:36 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to see another Macrotographer.
08-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you gravitate which ever way you want.