Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
Forum Member

Hello Forum-Land

Of course...I'm new...otherwise I wouldn't be posting here....right?

I just purchased my first DSLR....Pentax K100D....no idea how to use most of the functions on it, but I am VERY anxious to learn!!

A little about moi.....I'm a 35 year old mother of two and wife of one. I'm Canadian.....more preciously....a Montreal'er. Hopefully once I figure out what I'm doing with my camera, I'll have some amazing photo's of my city to share with you all.

Thanks for reading my little intro.

I'm off to look around the forum!!

Stephanie

08-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Hi Stephanie and welcome to the forum. There are alot of very experienced photographers here so if you have a question just ask. The "experts" are always more than happy to help us newbies with our problems. Have fun and congrats on your new K100D
08-22-2007, 05:32 PM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bienvenue et bonjour, and that's it for a Nova Scotian with grade 7 French!
Great camera. If I may suggest a great source of information to get you going check this out:
Amazon.com: Magic Lantern Guides: Pentax K100D / K110D (Magic Lantern Guides): Books: Joe Farace

Last edited by Peter Zack; 08-22-2007 at 05:59 PM.
08-22-2007, 05:54 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Hyde Quote
Hi Stephanie and welcome to the forum. There are alot of very experienced photographers here so if you have a question just ask. The "experts" are always more than happy to help us newbies with our problems. Have fun and congrats on your new K100D
Thank you Mr Hyde.....I'm sure I'll be asking ALOT of questions here!!

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Bienvenue et bonjour, and that's it for a Nova Scotia with grade 7 French!
Great camera. If I may suggest a great source of information to get you going check this out:
Amazon.com: Magic Lantern Guides: Pentax K100D / K110D (Magic Lantern Guides): Books: Joe Farace
And thank you Peter Zack......very good French!! I was just at Chapters yesterday looking at that book.....cheaper online...lol...so that's where I'm ordering it from!!