Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings from Melbourne Australia

Hi everyone

I am a new user on this forum and new to DSLR photography... been reading this forum quite religiously the past few weeks on lenses, cameras, filters, etc. Even took the plunge and bought a Pentax-m 50mm f1.7 from ebay after the good reviews here! Just want to say I find this website really useful and hope you guys can provide me any feedback if you can. Thanks!

08-08-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, it's just one big Pentax club in here, enjoy.
08-08-2010, 02:48 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums. Good to see another Melbourne street shooter.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum, greetings from melbourne