Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
Inactive Account

I am from Kuala Lumpur

hi all..im Ariessa, n new to this forum. i own a Pentax Spotmatic with a Super Multi Coated TAKUMAR 1:3.6/35 mm lens. from Asahi Opt. Co. Japan.

i want to learn more about film shooting n i hopei can learn from this forum.

have a nice day.

take a look at my pentax spotmatic as attached. however, the lens is using the 85mm.

Attached Images

08-11-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to Pentax Forums Ariessa. I'm sure you will find lots of kindred spirits here, especially in the Film SLR forum. Beauty of a Spotmatic you have there.

Mike
08-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
hi there

QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Welcome to Pentax Forums Ariessa. I'm sure you will find lots of kindred spirits here, especially in the Film SLR forum. Beauty of a Spotmatic you have there.

Mike
hi Mike..thanks for the warm welcome. finally i have found a place call home for my pentax spotmatic.!!

thanks again
08-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you will find many folk here, using the same or similar equipment, who will be only too happy to share experiences with you I'm sure.

Me, I seldom now use my LXs, only for best and special occasions, shame really, but digital is what I need for my work now.

08-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Forum Member

We have a lot of Malaysians here too!
08-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
oh yea? perhaps we should get to know each other better..for exchanging tips n experiences..

but having friends worldwide is even better..great guys here!!