Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #1

Hollow Pentax fans

Hollow Pentax fans:

My name is Andy currently live in San Francisco of USA. I just found this wonderful site and immediately register for free membership. I am a long time Pentax fan. I started using pentax PZ20 in 1995 while I was in college, but have never been able to shoot a decent photo. After more than a decade long busy life (school and work), I am returning to my old hobby-Photography. I recently bought my K10D camera and SDM 55MM 1.4F standard lens to begin with. I love to take portrait photos especially for my wife and 4-year old daughter. I am also just begin to get interested in landscape photos, so I plan to get a wide angle lens SDM 16-50 F2.8 in the near future. Hope I can learn a little more from this site everyday.

Last edited by A8YANG; 08-14-2010 at 10:34 PM.
08-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello and welcome neighbor, I'm from San Jose. If you are looking for any new lens be sure to check out the lens review section. There is more useful information on lenses in there than on most any other website. Then after you read the reviews you can buy that certain lens in the marketplace. Then once you buy it from the marketplace you can read the 1000s of threads on how to properly use the lens. Pretty much there is almost everything you could want/need to become a better photographer on this forum and if you cannot find it, ask questions.
08-14-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.
08-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums Andy.