Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Joining your ranks

Hello all,

I recently ordered a Pentax K-x after a lot of research (including here) and using a friend's K-x a bit. It should be here in a day or two and I am really looking forward to checking it out and playing with some old lenses. The information on this forum has been invaluable so far and I look forward to jumping into some of the conversations. I'm mostly a novice when it comes to DSLRs, but I did have a film SLR for a while and enjoyed that a lot. I have been using various flavors of P&S digitals for the last few years and I am looking forward to having more options at my fingertips.

Thanks for the info so far!

08-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new camera.
08-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. I joined the day after I ordered my K-X. It's a great camera and I bet you will just love it. I love mine.
08-19-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome aboard, enjoy the new Pentax when it arrives.