Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2010, 06:30 AM   #1

Hello from West Michigan

Good day to all of you,

As you can see, I am a new member of Pentax Forums, and I'm glad to have come upon this site.

I've used the Pentax K100 for the last few years and am about ready to step up to the K7. My SLR film photography was with another camera system, but due to their changing the lens mount, none of their old lens would work with their new digital camera, so everything was sold and I became a Pentax lover. As all of their old lens work with the new digital cameras I've re-built my lens collection (although I still need a few more, and a few more than that too).

So thanks to those who have built up this site, and thanks to all of you who give the rest of us the good advice and answers we need!

Nickolai

08-21-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great that you've found us- welcome!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: