Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2010, 12:32 AM   #1
Forum Member

Update

Since it has been some time after my last visit, I thought it would be an idea to update a little... In the spring 2009 I sold my all digital (Pentax) gear and bought a Hasselblad, followed by a couple of Rolleiflexes and started shooting b+w film. However, in the autumn I gave up medium format when micro four thirds were introduced and bought a Olympus Pen. But, there was no going back: I fell in love with simplicity of film photography and it's relative slowness, so at the beginning of this year I started a blog and decided to declare 2010 as a "year of film photography". This did not cure my equipment buying addiction, but it has greatly improved my shooting style (at least I think so!): I started with Olympus OM series, moved to Leica R and Contax and now I'm pretty happy with old Spotmatic and two lenses. So, it's back to basics for me...

Nice to be here, again, with all you friendly people!

08-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back, glad to see you are enjoying your photography.
08-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #3
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome back to the forum, an unusual route to get where you are now, CBA seems to have a good hold on you now.