Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Hello from Philadelphia

I'm a DSLR newbie, and did A TON of research before buying my first camera. I'm happy to say I'm now a proud new Pentaxian and love my K-x! I tried a bunch of other cameras from Canon, Nikon and Sony, and in the end, the Pentax won in almost every category. I'm also extremely impressed with this forum. I don't know that I've seen a community as excited and involved as this one, and I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from you guys.

I'll start by asking probably a stupid question. I see a lot of forum members posting with a picture tag at the end of every post stating "proud owner K-x" or something of the like. Is that a forum option, or do I have to go get the pic, and put it in every time I post?

09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Firstoff... welcome to PF. I'm sure you will find it a great place to hang out. We are looking forward to your contributions and questions.

As for the K-x signature graphic... Instructions and all of the graphics can be found at https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/67605-pentax-k-7-k...ture-tags.html

Last edited by MRRiley; 09-10-2010 at 09:43 AM.
09-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the quick reply! Here are some of my first shots, nothing spectacular, but I love these pics of my godkids.

09-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by neurocyclist Quote
I'll start by asking probably a stupid question. I see a lot of forum members posting with a picture tag at the end of every post stating "proud owner K-x" or something of the like. Is that a forum option, or do I have to go get the pic, and put it in every time I post?
If you look at the upper right-hand portion of the window here, you'll see a "Manage Account" pull-down menu. From there, you'll see an "Edit Signature" option.

This is where you can modify your signature, which will appear in all of your posts.

09-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
thanks for the tip guys!