Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #1

Hello!

Howdy all!

I have just recently been playing around with my girlfriend's Pentax MZ-60 35mm SLR but she's misplaced the operating manual and I know you can find them for most gizmos online but I haven't found a free one (I also searched the forums but didn't come up with anything relevant.
Can anyone help?

Oh, and it's good to be here

09-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Samson437 Quote
Howdy all!

I have just recently been playing around with my girlfriend's Pentax MZ-60 35mm SLR but she's misplaced the operating manual and I know you can find them for most gizmos online but I haven't found a free one (I also searched the forums but didn't come up with anything relevant.
Can anyone help?

Oh, and it's good to be here
Welcomes!

(You'll find a manual ... here: Pentax ZX-60 Instruction manual, user manual (The MZ-60 and ZX-60 are the same camera: they were labeled ZX in the American market, is all) )

From a friend of many photogs everywhere, (worth donating a bit to, if so inclined)
09-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you very much!

I hope to be posting some great pictures up here soon