Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi from Iowa

Seriously (sort of) into digital photography since my retirement a year ago after 36 years as an engineer. My wife and I like to hike and birdwatch, and the photos I take tend to reflect that.

09-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, the two in your Gallery are certainly excellent....I hope you will post more here and join in the conversations we have on the various Forums. You will know how serious you are when you start coveting various fine lenses........and then buying them. I used to have a beautiful home, three nice autos, cash galore in the bank, and a lovely wife. Now I live under a local bridge, ride a bicycle, and eat scraps from dumpsters...... but I have a ton of Fine Glass!
Best Regards!
09-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to the site. I lived in Sioux City for 10 years and loved it. I hope someday to be able to move back towards that area.
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JohnCCF Quote
Seriously (sort of) into digital photography since my retirement a year ago after 36 years as an engineer. My wife and I like to hike and birdwatch, and the photos I take tend to reflect that.
Hello John, I have family members who live up in your neck of the woods and my parents both graduated from UNI. Nice little college town.

Welcome to the forum!