Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #1

[langtitle=de]Hello from Germany[/langtitle]

Hallo Leute
Nachdem ich gesehen hat das Falconeye meinen Post aus seinem Blog hier in das Forum übertragen hat, dachte ich das es allmählich doch eine gute Idee wäre wenn ich mich hier im Forum anmelden würde.

Aktuell fotografiere ich mit meiner moralisch verschlissenen K20D und meinem DA*200.
Meistens versuche ich mich dabei Vögel zu fotografieren oder, was noch wesentlich öfters passiert, ich bastel sehr gerne Panoramas, manchmal auch als HDRs.

Ich hoffe das ich für das Forum nützlich werden kann.

Last edited by Mehlsack; 09-23-2010 at 04:03 AM.
09-23-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hallo und willkommen!

Jason
09-23-2010, 06:02 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Hi Mehlsack,

welcome to the forum!

In another thread I suggested that you detain the staff member who announced tethered shooting to become available for the K-5 through a future firmware, until his statement turned out to be true.

I truly hope that we'll see this firmware upgrade (preferably with LR supporting it) happening. Do you think the staff member you were talking to can be trusted? Or is it possible that he mainly intended to have you leave with a warm and fuzzy feeling?

P.S.: Looking forward to seeing some of your bird shots. I'm not a birder but did some bird shots recently for a "wings" theme. You'll find them in one of my Flickr page sets.

Last edited by Class A; 09-23-2010 at 06:13 AM.
09-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

09-24-2010, 04:08 AM   #5

Original Poster
My Attempt to capture the Staff-Member wasn't succesfull, i have been stopped by other staff members after i had pulled a black bag over his head and had tried to pull him over the red Pentax Counter

Well can't be sure that it was just for "warm and fuzzy" feeling, but maybe i am able to get some other Statements on the weekend when i am there again.

Last edited by Mehlsack; 09-24-2010 at 04:22 AM.
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Mehlsack Quote
My Attempt to capture the Staff-Member wasn't succesfull, i have been stopped by other staff members after i had pulled a black bag over his head and had tried to pull him over the red Pentax Counter
Thanks for trying, anyway!

QuoteOriginally posted by Mehlsack Quote
...maybe i am able to get some other Statements on the weekend when i am there again.

Looking forward to your future posts.