Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi from Ireland

Hi all,

I have just joined the site as my lovely husband just bought me a Pentax K-x for my birthday after much much research

The last camera he bought me was a Panasonic DMC - TZ1 and I think I have used it to it's full potential and really want to get into a DSLR

Anyhow, I'm Michelle from Ireland. Married and have 2 German shepherds who I love to Photograph, and a parrot who loves to be photographed!

I am still learning all about my camera after only getting it two days ago, and have a million questions which I'm hoping to find the answers to!

Here's a shot of me and my hubby, taken with my old Panasonic TZ1

A shot of my 4 year old GSD Jake on the Panasonic

One of Jess the parrot with my Panasonic

Here is a shot of my 9 month old GSD Dena taken with my new Pentax K - x in full manual. I have a lot to learn yet

09-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Michelle and welcome. What a great gift from your husband and what a wonderful area to live in for photography. While I've not been in the south of Ireland yet, what I have seen off the North around Co. Antrim and the west around Connemara convinces me you live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We look forward to your photos.

CW
09-24-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hi straightshooter,

Thank you for the lovely welcome.

There's certainly lots of great places to shoot in Ireland, I hope to get out tomorrow around the countryside for some landscape and nature shots