Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2010, 09:46 AM   #1

Hello From Boulder, Colorado

Just wanted to say "Hi!" to you all. I've lurked here for about a week and now that I've got a little lay of the land I thought I'd join the group.

I've moved over to the digital SLR world about 2 years ago. Mostly shooting kids activities. They were always outdoors so light isn't a problem. My daughter is now playing volleyball indoors and I'm having some "issues" with getting the shots right.

I'll probably do more lurking here to see what folks say about indoor sports/activities shooting.

09-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Forum Member

Greetings! Glad to see a new face, although I'm new as well

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg