Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #1

Hello from Oradea

Hello, everyone,

I'm Cosmin, from Oradea ( Oradea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )(Romania) and joined this forum since I'm a Pentax K100D owner as well (and some lenses too - K Pentax and M42).
Must say that I'm putting some hopes in this system (I was pending between Pentax and Nikon - my brother has a K100D too - and seeing the latest Nikon launches, well...).
I hope Pentax will continue what it begun with K100D and a year ago with K10D, and with at least the same success. Perhaps the direction to follow is this one : Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Hands-On Preview: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review . Just guessing.
All the best to all.

Cosmin.

09-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Cosmin, this is sure getting to be an international forum. The new lenses are starting to come out so I'm hopeful as well that there will be more stuff coming our way soon.