Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2010, 12:51 PM   #1

Hello from Nigeria

Hello fellow Pentaxians!
I've been a member for a while but this is my first post. I'm from Nigeria and i hope I'm not the first in this forum (Pentax isn't really that popular in Nigeria). I'm a relatively young hobbyist hoping to soon go pro and I own a Canon S1 IS and a K10D (with sigma 18-250mm & 50mm 1.4).

I recently did some shooting in the rain and noticed that some moisture gathered in the camera and viewfinder. That night, I took it apart (lens and grip and aired them out) Shortly after, the camera began to misbehave - hunts a WHOLE lot while trying to focus and will not respond to any attempts to change settings or mode.

So I've decided it's a cue for me to upgrade. Since I have the grip and A540FGZ flash, the natural way to go for me is the K20D. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anywhere except Amazon and they won't ship it to Nigeria (Just bought a Sony FX-7 HD camcorder and a canon rebel XS for my church from them - and those shipped)! Paypal won't have anything to do with Nigeria so Ebay is out of the question.

Can anyone help me? ANY help is welcome.
Do you want to sell your K20D? I'm willing to buy, body only even, if you won't mind shipping to Nigeria.

09-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I'm sure you aren't the only one- people from all sorts of different countries use the forums. Check out the members list: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/members/list/

I'd recommend you start a thread in the beginner's forum regarding your actual Pentax question, however- you'll get more relevant responses.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: