Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Gotcha

Greetings! In my search to gain more knowledge in my photography I came accross the Pentax forum. What a great idea. I may be a little slow, but really like the idea of trying to brainstorm with other shooters.

I have been shooting Pentax equipment for over 40 years. For over 30 years shooting several different K1000 film cameras. Finally wore it out shooting my kids sports. Learned about the K100 DSLR from the Home Network channel and loved the idea of being able to use my old lenses on this new camera. Next moved up to the K10 - then the K20 and now the K-7. Each move I learned more and more and each move the equipment can now better handle all the Sports Action shots.

Yet I want to learn more and get better. So to just open things up here - - whom else shoots youth and professional sports action? Would love to hear what, when, where and how your Pentax equipment and you shoot away?! My ears are always open and would love to share what and how I shoot (right or wrong).

Glad to be here. Hope to hear back from someone.

09-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board. You may wish to visit the Pentax Beginners Corner where you could learn quite a bit.