Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-08-2007, 01:37 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
48 shots and counting

Hi every one

Im shane from western australia im newbie

Recently brought some pentax 35 mm slr gear now just got to learn how to use it

I brought a pentax mg it turned out to be dead so i got a me super it also was dead so i found a pentax p30t in a second hand shop its working and ive run two rolls of film through it and had the guy down the photo shop to have look at the camera and film he told me the camera is fine just needs a dust on the veiw finder and i have to work on my skills

For the last couple of days ive been reading and playing around in the back yard doing a bit of practice and trying out the diffrent macro lenses so far and i have a few good shots of my toes

I had a nice pentax kit around 10 years ago or so but never realy took the time to learn how to use it so i thought ill have another go and since every ones going from 35 mm to digital i thought ill go from digital to 35 mm

Any way since beeing a lerner driver i thought ill join a pentax forum to take in some of the knowlage and learn some things

heres the list of some of the stuff

pentax p30t

achiever 360 lcd dedicated thristor flash

sigma 28mm 1:2.8 lens

makinon 80 - 200 mm 1:4.5 (auto) lens

tamron 28 - 70 mm 1:3.5 - 4.5 Cf lens

sigma zoom 1:4 ~ 5.6 60 - 200 mm lense

kiron 30 - 80 mm 3.5 -m 4.5 macro 1:4

sakar ultra wide macro lens

Any comments welcome