Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2010, 04:54 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Greetings pentax forum

Almost 3 years old I follow this forum, because it is an exceptional place for beginners in photography, as well as for everyone else!
So far I have not written anything because I write poorly in English (as opposed to the understanding of your posts), and I fear that few people from the forum understand Serbian.
Yes, I am from Serbia, the former Serbia and Montenegro, former Yugoslavia and one of the major flaws of my country (in addition to policies that do not want to talk to you) is to a representative office closed Pentax (to be honest, never worked properly), and I and like-minded, we have to finds solutions to the procurement of equipment from abroad, while older lens is still there because the Pentax was very popular before the digital era.
Unfortunately for everyone who is seriously engaged in photography and his work is required to service and support
I will try soon to put my gallery because we would welcome your comments!
In the end, we lived a long time Google translator and forgive me if it is wrong!

10-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English, as I'm sure not too many here speak Serbian. Good photos don't require a language anyway.
10-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! Your english should fine, and you can always use lang tags to auto-translate content on the forum (see the BBcode guide).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-06-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums sadsun73!

10-07-2010, 01:30 AM   #5

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure we will hang out more often in the future!