Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #1

Greetings...

Living in a cave for the last 47 years, I taught myself photography after I built my first camera out of cheese. One day, I uncovered the body of a scientist who had been covertly studying me. He had been killed by flamingos, but his camera survived.

Seriously folks, part-time pro photographer looking to move up to medium format digital and the new Pentax 645D might just do the trick. I am also an active blogger and you can follow my exploits over at Echenique Dot Com.

Carlos

10-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by etrigan63 Quote
Living in a cave for the last 47 years, I taught myself photography after I built my first camera out of cheese. One day, I uncovered the body of a scientist who had been covertly studying me. He had been killed by flamingos, but his camera survived.
So it was you who stole my cheese? Darn, I had great plans for that.

Never mind, I managed to cobble together a camera out of the bones of a disused scientist's cadaver, so we both win out.

Please pass me a slice of that flamingo pie you're eating, would you?
(and I won't bother asking if 645D is hieroglyphics cave talk, too big for my cro-magnon APS-C brain)

.R.
10-08-2010, 06:44 AM   #3

Original Poster
As I was raised by cave rodents (the wolf pack and gorilla pride had each already adopted a human) sneaking off with cheese was drilled into me at an early age.

Last edited by etrigan63; 10-08-2010 at 08:20 PM.