Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
Inactive Account

[langtitle=sv]pentax ist dl[/langtitle]

Jag har haft min kamera i några år men har inte fattat ÄN hur ja kan få bra bilder i ridhus, även om ja köper en större blixt kanske det är onödiga pengar? har en kompis som har en nikon d50 och hon tar super fina bilder på auto utan blixt i ridhus, min ger bara svart eller suddiga bilder hur ja än gör. nån som råda på bot på mitt problem, funderar allvarligt på att köpa en annan kamera typ nikon...

10-11-2010, 05:08 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Hello, there is nothing wrong with your camera , just a question, how much do you know about photography ? If it's dark light or low light you can always open up your aperture to 22 or higher if you can, depends on what lens you use, also what mode are you shooting in ?
Also you can up the iso to say 400 that helps alot.
If you have your camera in nightmode that slows the shutter down alot to let more light and with that you'll get blurry shots if your not using a tripod, the same can be said if your using the sports mode the shutter opens up quickly so less light gets in so then you'll get dark pictures.

Could you tell me your situation ? is it inside ? how dark is it (a rough guess, compare it to sunset) how fast is the action ? stuff like that helps to let you know how to set up your camera.

Heres some settings you can use these are the settings I'd use, I'm asuming that it's low light.
put camera in M (Manual) set speed of shutter to 60, set your F to 16 and take some trial shots, if it's to dark open up the F to 22 and try again, it's trial and error.

Let me know how you go, I'll help as much as I can.
10-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. I have an *istD, similar to yours. I'm just a newcomer to the DSLR scene, but it sounds to me like you need to do some research on 'exposure'. There are some good photography books to check out and good information online to help you. Team Pentax above has some good suggestions, too. Good luck!
10-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
tacksam för era svar, ja ska göra några testfotograferingar, återkommer...
tack tack