Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #1

Hullo!

Hey guys!

I've been trawling PentaxForums for a fair while, but haven't made an account up until now. I figured, what with planning to buy a new K-r and whatnot, now was the time...

I have a K-7, a Metz 48 flash and a 15 LTD - that's it. I had a range of zooms and MF primes, but in a fit of minimalism I sold them all off and now have just one camera and one lens. The new K-r is in my sights though, along with a 35 LTD.

I'm a technology journalist with the Australian gadget website GoodGearGuide - I mostly take care of TVs and Home Entertainment products, but occasionally I dabble in a little photography work. The job means I get to play around with all the latest and greatest gear before the public, usually - though generally bodies rather than lenses, and generally Nikon and Canon rather than Pentax, unfortunately!

I take lots of photos, delete most of them, and put the occasional one or two up on my Flickr.

Anyway - I'm keen to contribute around the forums where I can

10-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A a big G'day to another Aussie! We Aussies will pull of coup d'etat of the Forums yet.
Keep em coming and we. "down under" will have the numbers for a takeover.
10-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome here mate.
Cool job you have. A bloke's paradise.
Enjoy your time here and hope to see more of you online.
10-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #4

Original Poster
Cheers guys!