Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2010, 09:54 AM   #1

Who am I

My name is Ted Michaud I'm 76 years old retired from the Postal Service and like to take pictures. I'm living on a limited income so I do not have a lot of money to spend on the latest gagets or the most powerful and up to date date technology. I'm not limited in what I can do but I'm 76 years old so I do have some limits. I beleive I can learn a lot from this forum and would to give it a try.
tedm

10-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Ted, you beat me by just 3 years. If the truth be known many folks on this forum also do not have a lot of cash to spend on the latest gadgets.

Joining a forum like this one is an excellent idea and can be great fun but always consider the reason you joined in the first place. Learn and take the advice of some others but don't let yourself be hooked into buying expensive equipment/gadgets just for the sake of it. Remember, photography is all about 'the photographer' not the equipment.
10-18-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well welcome to the forum and good to have you on board. Are you into film or digital photography? You'll find a community with similar interests whatever your flavour.

Enjoy your retirement vocation.