Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Forum Member

Hi from Mississippi

Well, since "It appears you haven't posted on the forum yet! Why not introduce yourself," I thought I would take that suggestion and say hi. Hmm... I'm in Jackson, MS, started shooting about as long ago as I can remember, stuck with Pentax due to the many wonderful frames my K1000 gave, and now I am shooting with an ist DS, but between work and life, I just haven't been as passionate about it as I once was. I'm going to try to recapture a bit of that passion again. This is about the most active forum I have ever seen, so I look forward to lots of good info.

10-19-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
Forum Member

Hi Jackson,

Welcome to this very active forum. Watch out for spending too much time behind the screen and to less with your camera .
10-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome!

QuoteOriginally posted by JanVan Quote
Hi Jackson,
Jackson is where the OP lives.