Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2010, 11:20 AM   #1

New here, tho prolly not for long...

Hi
Greywoulf here... (Skip Leib, Freehold, NJ)

Was on an older Pentax forum years ago, but sort of lost interest in SLR photography. Currently have revived interest tho, as a good friend sold me his Nikon DSLR gear at an excellent price as a favor.

So I'm selling my Pentax stuff. The camera is an older MF 35mm film one, but still a real good one IMO, -the ZX-M, with battery pack.
Also selling several MF and AF Pentax mount lenses, including an excellent Pentax FA50 1.4 and a Kiron 24mm F2 MF lens.

If I'd bought new DSLR gear myself I'd have probably gone with Pentax again so I could still use my lenses, but I got the Nikon stuff at too good a friendly deal to pass up! So, take a look at the buy/sell section here, and you'll see my Pentax stuff..
Thanks,
Greywoulf

10-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dslr, gear, greywoulf, lenses, mf, nikon, pentax, stuff, tho