Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello - my name is Jens

Hello PentaxForums
I have been a member og the PDML for more than 10 years. Great bunch of photographers, I think.
Then suddenly I recently came across PentaxForums while searching for reviews of older lenses, of which I own quite af few. PentaxForums has been very helpful. The lens database is simply brilliant. Thank you for that.

I am 60 years old, I am married and have four children. I work as a city planner (architect) and have a small photography business and produce photographs for planning and architectural purposes. I live in Denmark, in the Greater Copenhagen area.

I have been using Pentax cameras since 1981. My first Pentax was an MX (I still own a black, workning sample). I have since the Z1p made a habit of buying the latest top model. That's until now, since I haven't got the K-5 nor the 645D - yet.
Best Regards
Jens

10-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #2

Hello Photodana. Welcome to the site.

Paul