Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2010, 05:59 AM   #1

Ciao from Italia

Hello everybody. I just registered in the forum which I have found of extreme interest for anybody using (or loving) Pentax staff.
I don't like so much speak of myself so I would skip this stage. Few notes are posted in the info section.
I will surely disclose more as I will post more 3Ds.

Thank you everybody for the many information I found so far. I hope to contribute at the first opportunity.

Ciao

10-26-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to contribute as this is what makes the forum so useful.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search