Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
hello everyone

hello to everyone i am from a little place in west virginia called cairo about 30 miles east of the ohio river right off of us route 50. i go back to the spotmatic and the K-1000 i am currently using a K10 and an MZS for slides and a little black and white on occasion. i will most likely move up to the K5 sometime after the first of the year. i currently have 4 of the DA lenses and use them constantly especially the 16-50 and the 50-135.

11-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by nitehntr Quote
hello to everyone i am from a little place in west virginia called cairo about 30 miles east of the ohio river right off of us route 50. i go back to the spotmatic and the K-1000 i am currently using a K10 and an MZS for slides and a little black and white on occasion. i will most likely move up to the K5 sometime after the first of the year. i currently have 4 of the DA lenses and use them constantly especially the 16-50 and the 50-135.
Welcome. this is a great site for Pentax users. You'll have fun
11-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cairo in the US...
Welcome here & hop you enjoy the forum.

I'm sure the K-5 will impress you.