Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2010, 02:18 PM   #1

[langtitle=de]Hi folks, greetings from Berlin, Germany[/langtitle]

Hi, I'm Chris(tian) from Berlin, Germany, 40+ and - well addicted to Pentax since i got my first ME somewher in the early eighties. It had to take several bumps and scratches in the next 20 years and finally got fubar when it fell on solid ground.
Pentax Germany offered me an MZ-M for little money as an replacement, but it never touched my heart, though. So I diddn't take much pictures with it...
Years later i went digital with a Kodak and soon found out that it was a nice 'always there cam' to have in pocket but not as the main camera.
When Pentax later released the K100D i took the chance and since i still owned my old lenses that was my start in DSLR. Today the K200D takes most of the workload today and i love it like my old ME.
That's about it, perhaps i should add that the 'family' has grown recently and consists now of a S1a (shutter malfunction), an ME (bargain on a fair, but seems to work), the two digitals and soon expected an ME-Super.

greetings
Chris

11-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Chris - glad to have you on board. You'll have lots in common with folks here - hope you enjoy your time with us.
11-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome onboard!
11-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #4

Original Poster
ghee, using this multilanguage option is quite confusing, yesterday it constantly kept me from posting an understandable sentences and today it first doesn't show my post at all and then all of a sudden it appears. weired...

Last edited by Lepa_junkie; 11-04-2010 at 05:14 AM. Reason: doubleposting, spellcheck
11-04-2010, 01:37 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks a lot, actually i hit this forum because of a link in the DFN concerning the body and lensdatabase

@Ash: jeah, it seems that once you're addicted to Pentax you stick to it. Btw all Pentax'ler (as we call them in german) are individual ie. non-mainstream. None i know would ever change his/her habit being different. ;-)